Tecnovì 1’s technical office is responsible for mechanical, electrical and software development and design, with five work stations equipped with the latest software, including:
- SOLIDWORKS and CREO DIRECT MODELLING for 3D mechanical design
- AUTOCAD for 2D and 3D drawings
- IGE-XAO to design electrical schematics
- FETAURE CAM for toolpath development in turning and milling operations
- POWERSHAPE complex surface modeller
- Specific software for dynamic automated island simulation
This is the medium-heavy machining department where Tecnovì Group does all the steelwork necessary to construct the machines. The department also works for external customers, based on designs owned by third parties.
The machining department is equipped with modern CNC machine tools with up to five continuous axes. This is where Tecnovì Group does all the machining on its own machines or third-party machining on medium and large structures.
The electrical department is dedicated to wiring, assembling and testing electrical panels for both Tecnovì machines and third-party projects.
Over 2,500 m2 divided into two bays, in an area 70 m long and equipped with 10, 15 and 30 T overhead cranes.
The department is designed and equipped to assemble machines and automated islands but also to commission systems composed of several machines up to 70 m long